June 14, 2011

My raw chocolate brownies are awesome!

I´m so chuffed with my Brownies today.They were the the first raw dessert I EVER made,and turned out great.
They were so rich that we couldn´t finish them at once and we will definitely have some leftovers when I get my sweet tooth tomorrow. :)


Unfortunately I´m not very good when it comes to exact measurements, I just kind of throw things in :)
But here is what I can remember:

Half a cup of raw cacao powder
About half a cup of almond pulp (leftover from making almond milk)
3 Tablespoons of raw honey
1 - 2 tablespoons of coconut oil(depends on how dry the dough is)
couple of teaspoons of mesquite powder
couple of teaspoons lucuma powder
some maca powder( depends on your preference,but I think I used a spoonful :) )
1 teaspoon of Green Barley (I would use spirulina or chlorella powder,but I don´t have any at the moment)
some redcurrants for decoration :)

-mix all the dry ingredients in a food processor,melt the coconut oil with honey in a cup of hot water(or dehydrator if you have one) and gradually add to the mix.Blend together until a dough is formed and set in the fridge for an hour.
Woolalaa :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment